Grow Your Own Talent is a conference and exhibition exploring all the options open to employers when it comes to recruiting new talent. With the number of work opportunities and programmes increasing, there’s never been a better time for clear, practical advice.
Whether you’re a large group or small independent, come to Grow Your Own Talent and gain a clearer picture of all the options open to you when it comes to recruiting new talent.
Interested in attending?
Ensure you don’t miss out and book your place now! Plus, if you book before the 9th of May you can take advantage of the extended early bird prices of £40 (+vat) or £75 (+vat), an average saving of £12.
So, contact the delegate information team on 0207 384 7904 or...
Grow Your Own Talent offers delegates the unique opportunity to:
- Get an in-depth look at both traditional and dynamic schemes of recruitment and engagement
- Gain a clear understanding of how to manage expectations of apprenticeship programmes to employers
- Access potential new talent through introductions to training companies and recruitment providers
- Join an unrelieved networking opportunity and chance to bridge the gap between talent and employers
- Be part of the International Festival for Business bringing together 250,000 people, at over 200 events, across 50 days in Liverpool.
Take a look at our programme – it focuses on both traditional methods of recruitment and offers an in depth look at the dynamic schemes designed to engage employers with employees, such as apprenticeships and traineeships.
To find out more:
Contact the delegate information team on 0207 384 7904 or visit the website
To book now:
Visit our registration page and book your place!
We look forward to seeing you at the event!
The Grow Your Own Talent Team